Wednesday, May 28, 2014

An Animoto Adventure

Prior to this class, I was introduced to Animoto by one of my colleagues.  She collaborated with our Technology Leader to create an awesome video of her students sharing about love.  We are currently working on a video of our students sharing their thoughts on their year in kindergarten.  In the meantime, my students and I created an Animoto video that summed up their learning about aquariums.  They helped create the video by choosing their science journal page and sharing some facts that they learned.  The facts were compiled from their oral dictations and written work in their science journals. It was an exciting adventure for the children.  I am so proud of their work and knowledge!

Here's our Observing an Aquarium Animoto video...

No comments:

Post a Comment